Stll nothing from neurology

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Buddy's owner

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
Mum is phoning them today infact she has probably already done it. I suggest they hurry up because if I have another tonic clonic it will be due about now, they always happened every month. Also that nasty receptionist at the doctors is in big trouble, told the doctor about her yesterday when I went because she wanted to see me about my tegretol which I had to stop. Doctor said that nasty girl was talking rubbish and she will be dealt with. She picked the wrong people to mess with. Just need to get some anti seizure meds then I'll hopefully be sorted.

Buddy's owner

I think you need more than your mother to ring them.

There have been many times that I've left questions with my neuro's receptionist and I don't think the questions make it too him. I recently found out, from my neuro actually, that the hospital he works at has a web site and I am able to send a message directly to my neuro from it.

I had a problem a few weeks ago and sent him a message. I got an email reply that answered my question completely the very next day. The question I'd asked wasn't that severe but I'm sure if it was or if he'd had any questions then I would have gotten a phone call.

Do you know if your neuro has anything like that?

There have been many times that I've left questions with my neuro's receptionist and I don't think the questions make it too him. I recently found out, from my neuro actually, that the hospital he works at has a web site and I am able to send a message directly to my neuro from it.

I had a problem a few weeks ago and sent him a message. I got an email reply that answered my question completely the very next day. The question I'd asked wasn't that severe but I'm sure if it was or if he'd had any questions then I would have gotten a phone call.

Do you know if your neuro has anything like that?

We don't have that option at my hospital. I haven't even met my neurologist yet as it isn't my old one. I knew he should have seen me after I had that seizure last month but he decided he wasn't bothering to see me. Doctor said if we can't get through which so far we haven't she will contact them and keep reminding them that I do actually need an urgent appointment. Can you tell that hospital of mine are useless.

Back
Top Bottom