stressing out seizing ended up in E/R

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I was told by my sister my mother had a brain tumor and cancer. and was going to see her neurosurgeon yesterday at St.johns hospital in springfield,MO.
I called my sister today and my mother has an aneurysm and doesn't have cancer and her neuro surgeon refuses do surgeon. she does have one in her brain though and a second doctor there going be looking for.
Yesterday I had a seizure ended up face down on the sidewalk.
I got one stitch above my right eye in my eye brow.

I look like I was beat up good.
have a nice black eye.:agree:

Belinda

Stress will always get me

I'm glad your alright! My seizures are mainly brought on by stress...I take Cymbalta daily for stress/anxiety...I also have faster-acting medicine for panic attacks..I know it's hard but try to avoid the stressful situations or try using something like breathing exercises to help relieve stress...take care...:wave:

Sorry to

hear about this, Belinda. I know it's a setback...but hopefully you and your family will work through it...

Positive thoughts and prayers coming your way...

Back
Top Bottom