stuttering reoccurrence

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
sever speech problem reoccurring after years of very rare to no occurrance at all of stuttering , epileptic Seizures and/or psychogenic seizures

anyone else have a reoccurring speech impediment after a period gap of months or years incorralation with a seizure disorder

I suffer with speech impediment if Todds-Paralysis occurs with a seizures and I was only left that for life through to bad strokes...it can take hours/days or weeks to correct itself but trying to communicate I find it straining and it stresses me out...how about yourself does it stress you out also :?:

It's. Frustrating when I stutter I have to exchange words and I talk choppy
, yes it is stressful

:agree: because unless you suffer with it nobody knows the strain it puts on the voice box besides pressure to your actual head which I get.

Back
Top Bottom