superstitions Anyone heard of this one?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Janus

Veteran
Reaction score
I was just looking through old superstitions out of curiosity as i never knew much about it and i saw this one;

G
A frog brings good luck to the house it enters.

The dried body of a frog worn in a silk bag around the neck averts epilepsy and other fits.

Anyone ever heard of this ? i find it curious. I have not tried it yet of course. It may be really stinky though. ??

A frog brings good luck to the house it enters.

I've heard of this one before.

IMHO when the frog comes in you let it catch all the flies first.

When it's done, time for dinner: Fried Frog Legs! :)

And could it be true that.....

The dried body of a frog worn in a silk bag around the neck averts epilepsy and other fits.

Anyone ever heard of this ? i find it curious. I have not tried it yet of course. It may be really stinky though. ??
______

Would suggest in investing in some nice smelly stuff, where it would = positive vibes by all around you .

:)

I would go with the epilepsy cure advocated by the Ancient Romans: using the blood of someone who was murdered. Gladiator's blood was ideal.

Back
Top Bottom