—Update: A site on epilepsy—

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mspang

Stalwart
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :hello: I’m back to see if you would like to see additional information on epilepsy/seizures? Please note everything that is put up is found off the internet and being shared! So if you read something you don’t like we all can talk about it! (You hear that AlohaBird??????) ;)

Also ads are posted for two reasons if allowed:
1) To eventually have enough traffic to the site to have ads related to epilepsy
2) And to possibly make money for what efforts i’ve put into the site in finding POSTS!

Hope to hear back from lots of us and let me know what you think???

Thx for stopping by!

-mspang (www.seizuretalk.com)

Last edited:
I had my say on the original thread:

http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/f23/site-epilepsy-25405/index2.html#post307729

You're here to make money off a site that is a very badly edited copy/paste job from all over the net. If it actually offered *additional information* that would be nice but it doesn't.

Epilepsy to the people of CWE is something to be studied, better understood, dealt with as best we can, and to be supportive of each other in our good times and bad.

Epilepsy is not something to be monetized. I find that offensive.

... Please note everything that is put up is found off the internet and being shared! ...

Are you admitting here to copying text from pages you found on the internet? Are you aware of copyright (infringement)?

Mike, looking through your post history here at CWE you appear to have epilepsy and some time ago did participate in the discussions here at CWE accordingly, but lately, it seems your only purpose here is to promote one website or another.

I'm happy to have CWE members promote their personal sites if they are participating in the discussions here, but when participation stops and promotion is the only contribution, it seems a lot more like spam (or taking advantage of CWE).

Back
Top Bottom