Update still doing great

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

horsehead

New
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you all know that since I started my diet I am doing wonderfull. One day i went off my diet alittle ,ate at burger king having a breakfest sandwich and hash browns, and i had 3 spells that night. Other than that nothing much happening.:woot:

Fantastic! I need to let nightcrawler know, so we can get his healthier eating plans going.

Edit -- nightfighter. Yeesh. I gotta stop watching the X-men movies.

Last edited:
Wonderful news!!!
It certainly is the first step each of us should consider for our overall health. Of course it isn't guaranteed that it will be helpful to each and everyone, but we all should begin with a clean canvas.

I am so excited that it is beneficial to your improvement. You are lucky that you see immediate results after sliding back into bad habits. We don't see that in our house, and Rebecca needs constant encouragement to stick to the wholesome foods.

Stay strong, and remember how good you feel.

That's great news horsehead! I know it was frustrating for you for awhile there trying to find the right treatment, so I'm soooooo glad that the diet seems to be doing the trick!

Thanks everyone! You all have been a great help to me.

I agree Robin it really helps me stay on track. I'm sure that would really help alot of people stay on diets.

occb please do tell scott. It would love for him to feel better too.
as an added bonus I lost 10 pounds.

Always love to hear success stories here. :mrt:

I have told him about it, but he's still all over the junk food *sigh* We need to finish organizing the new place, and then I'll teach him how to cook. I'm often so tired after work that it's hard to find the energy to make a meal. I think I'll pre-cook some things this weekend so we can just heat stuff up during the week. And buy lots of salad. He can prep a salad, I think...

Back
Top Bottom