Well the results are in!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hi everyone;
I just wanted to say that i went to the Neurologist today and found out that I do not have seizures. According to him, my EEG and MRI is fine. He is however going to send me to get a sleep apnea test done to see if there is any connection to why i am not feeling my body when i start to fall asleep at night. So , i am glad i am not Epileptic. However, I am still wondering why i had that strange episode and why I CAN STILL REMEMBER ALL OF WHAT IT WAS ABOUT. Very weird , that is all i have to say. I guess it was just one of those fluke episodes that resembled a seizure. I have no clue. I asked about the music if that would have triggered something and he said that it could have but diss missed the possibility because he went by what the EEG and MRI said in front of him. I also asked about if there was some sort of movement disorder that occured(that would trigger something) when my massaged therapist massaged my arm that day, and again he just diss missed it. So.....I DON'T KNOW. Anyways, thanks for everyone's responses to my posts and especially to Nakamova for taking time to explain a few things to me. I don't think it will ever happen to me again, because i have sinced changed massage therapists and my current massage therapist doesn't play any music and i so far haven't felt or experienced anything out of the ordinary. So, that's all i have to say about this whole issue. Thanks for caring! I wish good luck for those for who suffer with this problem. CHEERS!

Thanks, and good luck to you. Whatever it was that happened -- and you may never know for sure -- let's hope that it never happens again. Be healthy and well!

Thanks Nakamova! Yeah, i guess i will never know for sure. It might have been just a very weird dream, but the whole thing still REALLY BAFFLES my mind. I am just gonna have to let it go. Thanks for your concern and help! Nice to have met you. Take care !

Back
Top Bottom