What was I doing last night

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I had some bigger seizures than normal yesterday, probably triggered by re-covering the one window.

Last night, I had several dreams where I was having seizures at different events and the observers were panicking and demanding I be treated for things like strokes. I was forced to go see the paramedics at a fair and the paramedics insisted on giving me a blood transfusion that I had to pay for - I was too disoriented and groggy from the seizure to explain that I was only having a minor seizure

This morning I woke up with my arm behind my back with my index finger twisted around the waistband of my underwear and pants - this has happened a few times before and is clearly seizure related as my mouth/tongue are always chewed up when I wake like this. As sore as my finger is from holding my pants in such a way I'm worried i'm going to break it or lose the end of due to lack of circulation one day.

The first thing I noticed when I got up is that the lid was missing from my medicine. I figured I probably just forgot to put it back on last night, but I looked all around the counter and floor and the lid is nowhere to be found. All of the medicine appears to still be in the bottle

Then when I got on the computer I discovered my computer mouse is missing. Again its not around the computer or on the floor.

I wonder just what I was doing with these things last night. I think I'm going to look under the bed/couches for the missing items as part of my dream involved helping montel williams retrieve gifts for his guests that had fallen under his bed

Last edited:
Do you have a camcorder?

Or a webcam that can take pictures of what's going on when you're seizing? It seems to me that might be of some help........

I found the mouse in the refridgerator, but didn't come across the medicine lid (and I really don't care to spend much time looking for something that insignificant.)

A glass is missing from the drainboard, but it could just be that someone borrowed it without asking last night, so I'm going to assume that I'm not responsible for that.

Sorry to hear about your seizures. {{{hugs}}}

Are there others in the house with you? Could they record your actions when seizing?

Back
Top Bottom