• yes - smoke

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • yes - other

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • no

Votes: 61 63.5%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

It's not legal here, but if you don't have much on you, it's just a ticket. Honestly, most people understand it's not any worse than alcohol. So as long as you're not driving around with a trunk full, or blitzed out of your mind while driving. it's not that big of deal.

true about rolling cigs - fewer chemicals, and cheaper!
much better tobacco too IMHO, but it could be the fewer chemicals, and lack of filter.

The exact reasons i smoke roll ups,cant stand the taste of ready mades chemical wise.Although i put a filter in my roll ups.

Even though this thread is about smoking butts but I’ll add that a little wacky tobacky does help quell my auras. Just a little, I’m not looking to get blitz.

Neil, my buddy smokes rollies and I always impressed how easy he makes it look, especially when rolling in a filter, so more props to yah.

no one could stand me if I didnt smoke, funny thing tho no one knows I smoke. I look forward to the moment I can sneak away and have a drag. I thought about comming out of the closet, if I did, i'd probably smoke like a chimney. That's how i ended up here you know. I lit a cigarette and my head emploded, I never even got the chance to drag, its a long story.
need a smoke right about now!!!!! who brought this up? : (

Its time to come out of the closet!!!
When no one is there, and Im all alone, my cigarettes come to keep me calm. I enhale as if its my last breath, no longer afraid because I all ready cheated death!

oh this is good, got to post is in creative writing too!

Enhale............

wish my daughter would give them the push (rollies) i dont smoke in fact not many do in our family

wacky baccy makes my e bad and give me panic attacks each to there own what rocks one person boat sinks anothers.

Pot causes bad things for me. After 20 years of smoking i quit for 10 years and 2 years ago went back to it. Now I smoke often but only organic tobacco. I read that schizophrenia is calmed down by tobacco. I do not know if that is related to E.

now i read more schizophenia if smoke and parania if waccy baccky.....and what i give for a fag now i sell my body for just one fag,instead i suck one of these infernal gums

Don't smoke, I never even tried it. Same goes for mj. Now it seems like mj may be a more viable treatment instead of AEDs. If that becomes the case I may need to try it.

Yes

Bit strange for me as when I have a complex partial, I automatically have a cigarette. In other words having a seizure automatically causes me to have one. Wake up in the morning with a cigarette butt next to my bed. Can also be pretty bad in public when you light up in No Smoking Zones.

In my university years I had a lot of mj on hand. I found I had less seizures in those times, whether it be from it actually helping or just a placebo effect. Either way fewer seizures was fine with me. :)

yup, rolled my own for 25 years... about to hit 40 so gonna quit :s

Back
Top Bottom