Have you ever had a MEG / SQUID or Invasive High Tech EEG?

Have you ever had a MEG / SQUID or Invasive High Tech EEG?

• MEG

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • SQUID

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sdEEG

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • icEEG

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • ECoG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other type

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • never had any

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

brain

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
:huh:

This poll is a poll on invasive / surgical and
high tech electroencephalograms / brain-wave
mappings.

Such as:

Subdural EEG (sdEEG)

Intracranial EEG (icEEG)

Electrocorticography (ECoG)

Superconducting Quantum-Interference Devices (SQUID)

Magnetoencephalography (MEG)

Feel free to make any comment as you wish!

EDITED TO ADD:
Voting is anonymous

Last edited:
I have. Before my surgery. I hated it.I have had mappings to.I am left brained, left handed for the most part. rtl

No not me, I've never had any of these. I'm willing to try anything to help control my Epilepsy though.

Nope never had one. and not looking forward to any of them if I do get scheduled for one.

I'm left sided all the way, but can do things equally on the left. it depends on the scenario and which hand is free to do something else. I think I have RTL *I have scarring on my right side of the brain, as in on my right hand side. So not actually sure if that would make me RTL or LTL. because the right side controls the left side, and its my left side thats more active. I dont think in the least bit that I have JME after reading other peoples accounts on here and because I only had landed in the hospital with to TC, and explained jerking and twitching, I got the label JME.

I had the MEG before my surgery. The first time they tried to do it, I was in for my VEEG and I had a seizure during the test. I believe they did it again as an outpatient procedure.

Back
Top Bottom