Tina

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Thank you so much for the info. I will suggest that to Arielle. May God Bless you, s-j

2 Candles for Tina

2candlesfor2years.jpg

Last edited:
I difficult time I am sure. My thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself.

Thank you all so very much. She may be gone, but she will never be forgotten. I love you all!!!!!

I just watched your video and now my monitor is all blurry.
It makes my heart ache for all the on-line friends I have lost to this insidious disorder.

May God bless you and your family.

no matter the greif it may cause never let time allow you to forget all the joy and sunshine the special person brought into your life. with memories around the person is never really gone

I wanted to say sorry for your loss. That made me cry that I can barely see the screen. It really touched my heart that song that I have never hear and also the poems. Just remember all the special memories. My heart goes out to you. God Bless!

1204774hx0aokqd8g.gif

Tomorrow we will be celebrating Tina's life. We plan a day with Nicole that helps her to remember things she did with her mom. Last year we had a picnic at a park that Nicole and Tina used to go to and have picnics. Then we take balloons and flowers to the cemetary. We ask Nicole if she wants to let the balloons go or tie them there. Nicole has a pinwheel that she wants to take there this year.

With Nicole in our lives, we can never forget all the memories of Tina. I get to tell her about all the things that her mom did.

As for the song on the video, I heard this song shortly after Tina's funeral and knew it was God's way of saying it was all ok.

If you would like to help us celebrate Tina's life, you could simply let a balloon go tomorrow. We always tell Nicole that these balloons go up to Heaven.

Thank you again for your kind words.

God bless you and your family! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I can barely see the screen through all the tears. Take comfort in the fact that she is truly free fom this blasted disorder! ((((((HUGS))))))

You have my sympathy and compassion for this difficult time. Tina is watching over you and Nicole.

I will release balloons in Tina's honor and contribute to the EFA. Hopefully they will find a cure for epilepsy once and for all.

Alivenwell -

Thank you so very much. All of you have touched my heart and life so very much. I'm sure that you know, if there is anything I can ever help with just let me know. We're all here for the same reason.

I, too, will be

thinking of Tina tomorrow.....and I'll also be releasing a balloon tomorrow, too.

Give Nicole a hug for me, please.

Hugs,

Meetz
:rock:

My brother came from Washington so we were able to take him to the cemetary with us. He couldn't make it to Tina's funeral, but it was nice to have him here to help celebrate her life today. My two step-daughters and Nicole each released a balloon today at the cemetary. At first they all got caught in a tree and then one by one they got free. It amazed me that the one that said "I Love You" was the first one to free itself and take off.

Thank you everyone for remembering Tina today.

Sorry I didnt have my camera at the time but went I to the beach and bought one by there at a gift shop and let it out for your family. I was so excited and touched that I did that. I hope everything goes well for your family. This touches my heart and I want you to know you are in my prayers. Take care and God Bless.

Dear Tina...

Thinking of you and yours today.

Hope all your sadness fades away.

Back
Top Bottom