8 yr anniversary of my tumor removal and my mri show

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Zolt

New
Reaction score
The 16th of this month was my 8 yr anniversary of my tumor removal and my mri from last friday show no new growth.

Wooooooo hoooooooooo

:piano: :pop:

Zolt

That is great news my friend, congratulation. Looking forward to the next 8 and the party you are having.

Great news. Congrualtion
I had my tumor removed 4 years ago and had a MRI the first two years then skipped a year and having one after 2 years this Nov. After 8 years do you still have them every year or how often do you have MRI.
Thanks

^*$&&%!*$%! AWESOME!!!!!

love it love it love it!

Thanks everyone!!

"After 8 years do you still have them every year or how often do you have MRI." Hey Brad, well CWE. For the 1st year after surgery i had an MRI every 3 months. From then on it was every 6 months till now. After this anniversary i will have them once a year. I love looking at the MRI pictures, and compare them to the previous ones.

Cheers

:piano: :pop:

Yes I had them every 3 months for the first year. I had them 2 times a year for the second year. Skipped the 3rd year and I have one due in November of this year. That is a great idea to compare the MRI pictures that is a great idea. I had my tumor removed from the left side ad I also have a small tumor on the right side that want to keep checking on. I would love to find a open MRI i do not care for the tight fir in a MRI.

Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom