to all of you.....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I agree about that and if all I ever did was look back I'd be in sad shape.
:hugs:

Kitty! Wearing Santa hat! Talking to meeeee! Saying nice things about CWEEEE!

Thx qtg!

Best of holidays to you too. :)

Thankyou and Merry Christmas to you too from this "Crazy Cat Lady"

riding home from the hospital this morning, I saw a dude on a mobility scooter, in a red footie pajamas dressed as santa, beard and hat and sunglasses on the side walk, headed towards the hospital.

Very cute! And a Merry Christmas and seizure-free New Year to you too!

:)

Many thanks, Qtowngirl!

Wishes for a Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year for all my friends here at CWE!

Love, Dolores :hugs:

That is great Qtown,
Merry Christmas to you aswell.

qtowngirl

Thank you so much, that is one of the nicest things ever. Happy Christmas qtowngirl and hopefully you have a brilliant 2014.

absolutely liam, thank you. a brilliant and seizure-free 2014!
new year's eve is day 150-free... what a way for me to spend ringing in the new year!

HUGS.

Cute! Happy holidays to you alll, and what an awesome card Qtown. Talking cats, you really can't go wrong.

:mrt:

Merry Christmas / Happy holidays to all my CWE friends.

TO: CWE and all of you!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love and best Wishes
Nicholas :)
xx

Back
Top Bottom