Feeling hungover without drinking

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
This morning I have woken up with a killer headache, that "sea sick" feeling and my eyes are swollen and sore. I am so tired. I literally feel hungover but I didnt drink or do anything out of the ordinary last night.

and now I have to sit at work for the next 9 hours before I can go home and nap. I can barely stay awake and all I can think is thank god tomorrow is friday.

Could you be dehydrated? Or even a migraine which totally sucks. i know both of those can make you feel hungover. *hugs*

hmm... dehydrated, I dont think so. Ive been drinking water lately (gasp) where as before I didnt drink anything for like a week at a time (how am I still alive?!?) I didnt eat terrible yesterday (stirfry) and I went to bed at a decent time (11pm).

Yes, how ARE you still alive lol? I'm constantly drinking. All the time haha. Permanent cotton mouth :paperbag:

You tried any painkillers?

lol. Im thinking its because I eat enough vegetables that I get just enough fluid from that.

Also no, i havent tried any pain killers yet. Didnt bring any with me. :( long day ahead of me

Do you get pollen allergies at all? This season has been particularly bad due to the warm winter we had. (Don't know if that's the case in Winnipeg). Even if you don't get the sinus stuff, you can get headaches and eye soreness. I don't ordinarily get allergies, but I can feel the effect of the pollen on my eyes.

I wonder if you may have had a seizure when you were sleeping? I don't think I have them when I'm asleep, just when I'm awake, but that sounds exactally how I am after a seizure.

Its possible I guess. although I think maybe chad would have woken up to it?

Back
Top Bottom