Funny Teacher's Names!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
:e:

Hi All!

See the thread titled, 'Funny Doctor's Names' I thought it would be a great idea if any one ever had a teacher with a funny name. Have you? - then I would to hear.

I did once - his name was Mr Popoff - and no, he didn't pop-off! lol!!!

Susan

:e:

I had a French teacher named Madame France.
And also one named Madame Butkow. (Say it and you'll see why that one's funny).
And there was a Latin teacher named Mr. Constantinople.

I had a teach named Mr Hinchburger
And a Miss NeeMee
Also a Mrs Hogwash
And Mrs Douchchuck (pronouned Do-Chuck)

hmmm

My kindergarted teacher was Mrs. Green. She lived in a red barn right across the street from the school..

Mrs. Grease....and yes, that is spelled correctly....
Miss Fitzky....my 3rd grade teacher (and favorite...)

The librarian at my school was called Mrs Boak. This sounds ok until you find out "boak" is a word we use in Northern Ireland to mean "puke".

Don't think she knew what to make of it when i told her this. (Good thing we were friends!)

in my school district the counseler for kindergarden is called Mrs.Belcher lol

other teacher names include Mrs.pimpinella, Mrs.Gotthold, and Mrs.Perewiznyk (but we all call her nurse erin lol)

I had a science teacher named Mr. Little, and yes he was little. But he was big and crazy too! There was a kid who once poured acid on his crotch during a science experiment and he kept asking for the hall pass to go to the nurses office. All Mr. Little cared about was if any of the acid got on the table!

The principal of my high school was named Mr. Booze, the name of the assistant principal was Mr. Cockley. You wouldn't believe the name of the other assistant principal ;x

I always thought these were funny;

Mr Fryberger
Mr Dingledine
Miss Cashdollar
Mr Parrot

I homeschool my daughter now but her teacher in her previous school was Ms. Grosse. The one thing I remember about her was that the first day of school she told the parents she was highy allergic to coconuts and that if any of us sent out kids to school with a coconut they would be sent home.

I'll have

to think on this one some more, but the one that comes to mind right off the bat is Mrs. Strawbridge.......she taught high school English.......

I had a substitute teacher several times and his name was...........
Mr.Dickey
Mr. Harold Dickey

and to make it worse he went by the name of Harry

Mr and Mrs Gefucky were teachers at a school I went to growing up. I keep thinking, wouldn't you just change your name for school purposes and keep it the same for IDs etc?

Also Mrs Round (who was a large, round woman)
Mr Schicht (Let's just say the two ch's are silent)
And my personal favourite Mr Wigglywomp (I had to work with him, he liked his name it was great for kindergarten)

Ive also worked with a Mrs Delightful, it wasn't her real name. She decided to be Mrs Delightful because apparently her real name is difficult to pronounce.

mrs cloud my nursery teacher
only one i can think of right now
but on channel 4 news earlier there was someone and his first name was mehboob lol

My third grade teacher was Mrs. Butto. Sounds like it's spelled.

I think she was the only one that had a funny name, some others were a little odd, but nothing anywhere near that funny. And she taught THIRD GRADE. Brave woman.

Mrs Cushion
Mr Sober
Mr Gent
Mr. T. (his name was to confusing to say)
Mrs. White
Ms. Bush (Revenge Of The Nerds II: Nerds In Paradise (1987)

My 4th grade teacher was Ms. Pickle

Her mother in law was Ima Pickle Sister in law was Anita Pickle:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom