Goosebumps to start your day off right.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I saw it when it 1st aired. We love Americas Got Talent and have seen some very cool, original stuff on there. Love this one!

I'm confused about how she manages to go right through the screen. I'm completely entranced about that. Can anyone explain that?

Their dance is choreographed to the background video. When she seems to go through the screen, she's actually moving behind it (unseen), and then emerges on the other side. The inky shadow on the screen makes it looks as if she's still in front.

There are one or two parts where she seems to go through the screen when she's further away from the edge. A magic trick? Lighting? Or Kirsten's brain working overtime?

That was exquisite. I watched the next two but the first was best. Then I watched a ton more, but the first was still best.

I agree, Kirsten. I thought the first was the best, too. I wonder if it's because it really IS the best, or because the novelty of it is part of the emotional impact. Maybe a bit of both?

Yes, I think it's both. I can point to what made it better for me--the story line was stronger in the first one. But it was the first time I'd seen anything like that, so it was mind blowing.

Back
Top Bottom