Miss me?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Aicila

New
Reaction score
I'm baaaack....

So, first of all, vacation was AWESOME!!! It was completely crazy and all of us wore ourselves out and we now need a vacation from our vacation. It consisted of a 5600+ mile road trip, a week as beach bums, tons of family visited, and 5 Theme Parks visited. Extremely tireing, but muchly needed.

I think last I posted I started taking Vimpat and I was still having sz's. After I bumped up to 100mg 2X a day my sz changed and are now only Deja vu episodes. I am not entirely sure what that means or even if it will stay like this, but I don't feel like complete poo after these and I also don't feel so lost after them. It's kinda nice. I have an appt with the nuero next week so I can talk to him about all of this. Still have some side effects I need to discuss also.

Oh well, it is what it is and I got to be a beach bum! Yay!

Sounds like a great vacation! And it's nice that you're seizures didn't harsh your mellow...

Back
Top Bottom