My trip to UAB yesterday

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
When I saw the epileptologist we where going over my meds and what I had taken.Zimpat he said be approved this month and it's for partial onset seizures.
I wont hold my breath for it being approved.
He gave me a script for Diamox which is one I've never taken, an dwe talked about Sabril also and how the side effects are vision problems.
He's going to send get some of my EEG results from Emory and also my VEEG results also, and he'll be sending to MCG (medical college of Georgia) for results of test also.
I'll be going back to see him , I'll get my appointment date in the mail.
This doctor spent about an hour with me.
He also knows my neuro , who I'll talk to about the sabril.
I brought the doc my last Mri on disc he said it had 90 views on it.
Belinda:banana::p:p

Well, this

sounds hopeful, Belinda. Does it make you feel any better? I would think it did...it actually makes ME feel somewhat hopeful FOR YOU. :)

Good luck!

Meetz
:rock:

meetz,

It started make me feel when I said to him, I gave up on my seizures years ago and he said he never gives up,and he talked about getting old EEG's results and other test from other hospitals.
I'll know more when I go back see him a 2nd time.

Belinda:twocents::agree:

Back
Top Bottom