scared my Dad tonight!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seizuregirl

Stalwart
Reaction score
I found my dog asleep tonight under the Christmas tree, he looked so cute that I took a picture on my phone, txt'd it to my father telling him, "Christmas came early this year! A new puppy!"

He immediately sent a txt back, "What!? What kind of puppy?" I got a good laugh out of it and told him to take a better look at the pic, it's just our dog sleeping under the tree.

He just came home telling me that it was not a good trick that I pulled on him. I told him that he needs glasses again if he couldn't see our dog in the pic! He is right in the middle of the pic, curled in a ball, and highlighted by the Christmas tree lights and the ceiling lights, easy to see.

Not now, our place is pretty small, but i'm sure that he will probably want a new dog when we lose this one, whether it's one we can find at the local shelter, or perhaps he might look at finding a purebred, a hunting dog, but he's getting older.

I don't think he'd have the energy to train the dog. Or be able to find a dog that will live up to our hunting dog we had when I was growing up. According to the stories he tells, she "Was the Best!"

Back
Top Bottom