Status Epilepticus

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

IN case my son goes into status he takes midazolam. At home , at school or anywhere. It is thru the nose. Iam so so tired of seizures. They put me in the hospital ,my heart stopped,They broughtme back. I'm going to bed. I'm 50 tomarrow.

Happy birthday stilldancing. I hope it's a great day for you.:banana:

The reason I take Attivan to stop the seizures is because otherwise I would have to go to the hospital ER and they would give me an injection of Attivan. This is how it's been the majority of my life. My mom never knew that Attivan came in a pill form. We found out shortly before my wedding, from a neighbor. That's right, a neighbor told us about it, not my Doctor. When my mom asked her about it she said "Oh, yeah, you can go that route. Do you want me to write a prescription for you?" That was 20 years ago. My mom was so mad that the dr. hadn't told her about it sooner - could have saved us many trips to the ER. Oh, well. Live and learn. :)

Back
Top Bottom