You know you have epilepsy if...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

When you pass the time of a particularly bad night by requesting free samples of things you can use, and only things you can use, from walmart - then a few weeks later find that what you requested were diaper wipes and tampons, which wouldn't be so bad except you are a single male who doesn't know any babies...

When you tell your son to put the "gallon" of bread in the breadbox, and had no clue that you said the wrong word until he looked at you like you had lost your mind and pointed it out to you.

I packed me a nice little sack lunch this morning...got to work and went to put it in the fridge...and it was a sack of trash. I called my son to see if he would put my lunch in the fridge at home. He looked everywhere and finally found it ...in the trash can!
Gosh, that was going to be one sweet lunch!

You read J's post and think "at least the worst I ever did was put the cereal in the refridgerator and the ketchup on top of the fridge."

Then wonder if you should not mention that the only reason you never left milk in the cupboard as that you caught yourself when you tried to rearrange the cereal boxes to make it fit on the shelf every time you put the cereal in the fridge. (would that be E related, or just distracted behavior, any way?)

you know you have epilepsy when your talking on the phone and it's all of a sudden hung up and the phone rings.:rock::e::agree:

you know you have epilepsy when you have an inner outter body exerance and you still alive:star:

You know you have epilepsy if you have ever worn sunglasses inside your house to keep the light out of your brain.

You know you have epilepsy if you have ever worn sunglasses inside your house to keep the light out of your brain.

One of my Screen Names or User ID was

"iwearsunglassesatnights"

for a very long time!

Self-explanatory!

You start a conversation or had a conversation,
then having no idea what you just said or what
it was in reference or pertaining to!

:huh: :embarrassed:

you know you have epilepsy when...
you walk in atrain passage looking for your seat and ask the ticket collector for help and walk away .... and you walk in atrain passage looking for your seat and ask the ticket collector for help and walk away ....and you walk in atrain passage looking for your seat and ask the ticket collector for help and walk away ...

This epileptic was having dinner at Bob Evans in a shopping mall near Cincinnati and embarassed my Mother-in-Law (but not my husband) when I started to eat my sausage gravy and biscuits with my hands. My husband told me calmly to put my hands down and I obeyed him and put them in my lap, sausage and all.

Back
Top Bottom