You know you have epilepsy if...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

You know more about AEDs and other medications than the new pharmacist(s) in your local pharmacy.

I so liked your count down. I can say I've been through at least 3/4 out of the ten with my son..smh lol...im glad you put those up there.:)

Hope things are getting better for you

I must say that reading this thread is definately making me laugh after several restless nights

You know more about AEDs and other medications than the new pharmacist(s) in your local pharmacy.

two of my drugs are on back order,
so I had to tell her the generic last night so I would no longer be out to get my script filled,

if you can answer all the question including who is the president of the united states and what is your address. while still post-tictal.
granted that's also a sign you hay have done this a few times to many.

Back
Top Bottom