the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No. In the summer it's my Birkenstocks and in the winter it's mostly my cowboy boots - I'm not a cowgirl though.

TPBM

Got an A-Okay from the DR today!!!! :woot:

Not today, but my last appt went good. :)

TPBM - Needs to see their DR within the next week or so.

Seeing a Dr. later this afternoon...

Has a strong core (RAWR!)

This delicious honey crisp apple seems to have a strong core. :p

TPbm has an errand to run but is lacking all motivation..

yep, but I will be motivated to do tomorrow lol

TPBM - doesn't like errands when they are for returns.

Omg YES. I have major anxiety and sit in the parking lot to gather my composure, wishing I had a Xanax, lol.

Tomb doesn't like confrontation.

True, but I will stand up for myself if needed.

TPBM has crossed the Atlantic over 5 times..

Nope feel wonderful...I'm sorry you feel blah today though...I hope you feel better...

Is also feeling wonderful today :)

Yea, sitting here in front of the computer wrapped up in a snuggie - a blanket with arms in it.

TPBM

Has big birds that fly around their house.

Lol I know what a snuggie is...I like wearing my cozy black robe with nothing on underneath ;)

and yes we have LOTS of birdies that fly around the house and that land on the balcony and bird feeders all the time...like I said before we and the kitties love to watch them :)

Is relaxed physically and mentally...

Last edited:
True, in a candle lit hot bath with a nice beverage.

Tpbm is quite content.

Just finished some yoga...gonna do some cardio now...

Can run fast (bet you can't catch me :D)

No, not really a runner. But I'd could probably walk a mean marathon lol :)

TPBM - has done a marathon before.

Nah...too many distractions lol

Knows what I'm talking about

Not sure if I do because I'm a woman and I don't really look at the other women wearing the skin tight jogging outfits.....

TPBM

Has always wanted to ride a Zamboni.

Ehhh...I don't see why not (though I've never heard of one until now lol)

Wants a full body massage

Back
Top Bottom