the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

:( sweet potatoes, no thanks.

TPBM - doesn't really like turkey, but will eat some with family.

Wtf you don't like sweet potatoes?!? Omg why not they're sooo deliciously nutritious yum! :D

I love turkey and will eat it family or not! :)

Is having a bad hair day

^-- they make me sick, and I've tried them a few times.

- Not really a bad hair day. Lets call it a long hair & beard day. lol :)
I haven't cut my hair or shaved since before my surgery.

TPBM - Lets their hair grow in the winter months.

Something like that...but I don't like facial hair...I like my baby face :D

Saw a pretty rainbow today 8) (we finally got some much needed rain)

Nope, unless you want to count the NBC peacock logo. lol

TPBM - can identify at least 10+ logos

When it comes to money, yes.

TPBM - needs a bigger line of credit, or a bigger pile of cash.

Who doesn't? Lol money isn't really a choice in this world...unfortunately

Made a mess

Yes I did but luckily had someone who was able to fix it!

TPBM
Can play a musical instrument

No thanks, I'll go see what movie is playing done the street. lol

TPBM - Has seen a good movie lately.

Plenty lol

Has tried Tamarind candies (I just tried them today and I'm hooked...of course I only eat a few at a time lol)

Never heard of them. I'll have to see if I can find some at the store and get them.

TPBM

Didn't have to wear a heavy coat today because it was really warm!

Never heard of them. I'll have to see if I can find some at the store and get them.

Not unless you have Asian stores where you live...we have tons here...lots of good stuff :)

Ummm I'll dress according to the situation...if I'm working out (which I do a lot) I tend to produce a lot of heat until I get cold then I'll snuggle up with my wifey and robe (or both :D)...I do get night sweats sometimes though even when it's really cold I'll just strip off all my clothes cuz I'll wake up in a pool of sweat lol

Experiences the same thing

I used to experience the night sweats several years ago. It was caused by AEDS, which ones I don't remember.

I kinda felt like "Ronnie" in the Genesis - Land Of Confusion Music Video.
Skip to about 4:55 you'll see what I mean. lol :)

[ame]http://youtu.be/1pkVLqSaahk[/ame]

TPBM - Still has night sweats, or knows how to stop them.

Lol I just thought it was because of all the exercising I do...like my body going into burn mode while I sleep because I'm eating healthy, drinking lots of water, and trying to recover etc....but then again I'm an active sleeper and dream a lot so yeah I have no clue...I also wake up several times feeling really horny and restless but for me that's probably "normal" lol

Know's that nothing is what it seems and that everything is a matter of perspective... (I should make that my signature...I did write it after all lol)

...I agree with the above statement because of the following: Robin Williams said in Dead Poets' Society that "I stand upon my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in a different way."

TPBM has been very busy for the past 2 or 3 months.

Nope, completely the opposite!

TPBM

Will be eating turkey Thursday!

Back
Top Bottom