the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Probably...if it's thawed by then lol

Is warm and cozy

No, we have a few weeks of at work over Christmas/new year but I'm not going anywhere.

TPBM isn't a very organised person.

Last edited:
LMAO! GOOD ONE!

Is breathing incorrectly and not practicing good posture...I recommend sitting up straight (or standing whatever you're doing) and practicing breathing in deeply through your stomach and focusing on relaxing your muscles and calming your mind...breathing in through your chest causes your muscles to tense up and can cause or worsen anxiety...

I think I'm breathing correctly, but you're right about my posture. My back's messed up from carrying messenger bags, backpacks, and handbags full of heavy (but needed) stuff. The main cause is probably that. It's an education thing.

TPBM feels content and good today.

False. Ran into the evil woman who used to be my stepmom. She owes us thousands and I'm sure we will never see it. :(

Tpbm could really benefit by drinking a nice beverage.

Water yeah...

Is laying in bed all day not giving a fuck

If I could, I would. Sorry you're in a funk today.

Tpbm is doing laundry.

Nope, relaxing while cooking dinner

TPBM hasn't even started their christmas shopping

Yeah, the living room to watch tv. lol :)

<--- I feel that pain to. :(

TPBM - Survived the Black Friday madness.

Yeah...by being in College and then being at home. Basically, not going shopping...

TPBM procrastinates way too much.

True...oh so very true. If it's on my cell, I've recently started putting it on speaker phone and go about whatever I was doing. Wish my home phone had that feature.

TPam prefers mustard over mayo.

Mustard is disgusting!!!!! I put mayo on everything - yummy!

TPBM

Is going to start Christmas shopping soon.

False. :-( won't start until after Christmas when we get cash from my mom.

Tpbm wants to learn how to knit.

I'd like to give it try. :) But I don't know anyone that does it. :(

TPBM - has a lot of hobbies they'd like to try.

Meh I don't like that word...I just do what I enjoy lol (including but not limited to how, why, when, where, and who :D)

Hates being ignored (some people are so rude :rolleyes:)

Yeah. Agreed. I can be a shy person, though. I don't shout for attention, I'd just like the person to pay attention to me when appropriate.

TPBM feels cold quite regularly (as in, at least 4 times a week).

Back
Top Bottom