the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yep. I have my natural hair colour. I think it's something between black and brown. I'm not planning to change my hair colour within the next 3 years, but obviously that could change. I'm not sure what colour I'd change it to. I've liked red/ginger hair for some time now (Amy Pond has influenced me :p)...slight highlights, maybe?

TPBM would like to learn more about the most common religions.

Just enough not to offend people if I travel abroad.

TPBM - would like to live in another country like Japan or Australia.

Maybe but there's too many people in Japan, which means GODZIRRA will be returning soon and definitely NOT Australia...have you seen the spiders there?!? Talk about eight-legged FREEKS!!! :eek:

And even if I did move to another country (which is highly unlikely) it would only be temporary...I've done enough traveling in my life (ex military brat) I'm done! Lol

Has little to no imagination (don't worry...even cardboard cut outs have their place ;))

Last edited:
This piece of cardboard isn't a perfect cutout. lol :)

TPBM - Could move mountains, if they really wanted to.

If I went Super Saiyan yes :D

Has found all 7 Dragon Balls but forgot where they hid them lol (Bulma!!!)

We have the 5 cents in Oz, it's a damn waste of space, it's useless for car parking, so I rather not count those..:)

TPBM
You enjoy the beach you love the waves..someone watches over you that you trust with the seizure precautions.

Ummm...well when me and my lovely wife take trips to the coast...which hasn't been in a while...then yes lol...but I love all of God's beautiful/amazing creations :)

Is itchy *scratches*

All the time, except when I go fishing. Don't need no ticks. lol

TPBM - Ran to the border yesterday.

I'm no where near the border and it would take me a over a week to run to it even if I did!

TPBM
Has to pick up sticks

Nope, wide away. I gotta go to the gym soon.

TPBM - has a favorite piece of gym equipment they enjoy using.

My gym is at home and my favorite piece of equipment is whatever I can get my hands on :D (no but seriously I workout at home...gyms are waste of money germ factories plus there's too many distractions lol)

Pulled a muscle :eek:

Luckily I haven't lately!

TPBM

Went birthday shopping for someone.

Yeah Val I bought you something ;)

Likes to have their hair gently stroked and shoulders firmly massaged while they get their ears and neck softly (or roughly) nibbled on :p

OMG YES!!! NOTHING COMPARES TO THOSE! I grew up with those and still love them...the stuff today seems to focus more around bending the mind and less on the touching the heart...most cases not all...but that is just how I feel...of course everything in life is a matter of qɘɿƨqɘɔƚivɘ :eek:

Disobeyed direct orders...

Back
Top Bottom