the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Sure, just before jumping into the shower. lol

TPBM - is going swimming today in Lake Michigan

Lol you shouldn't jump into the shower...you might slip and fall :p

and ummm no lol

Is picking their nose...and/or yanking their nose hairs out...lol

Never, I trimmed them the other day.

TPBM - would like to buy me a 1969 Dodge Charger, 1981 DeLorean, or a nice JEEP Wrangler. :)

No...I don't like cars...they contribute to the Earth's already ridiculous (and growing) pollution...sorry!

Doesn't like fireworks...in fact HATES them!!! (please...make it stop lol)

Nope, I don't eat it much anymore. They ruined most of my favorite flavors. :(

TPBM - Hates when they change a perfect recipe.

Nope, I don't eat it much anymore. They ruined most of my favorite flavors. :(

TPBM - Hates when they change a perfect recipe.

French Vanilla is the only good one but yeah ice cream makes you fat so better only have it for a special occassion... (although I'd rather have a fruit smoothie with chocolate whey...mmmm)

and I hate it when anything good/functional is unnecessarily changed/modified...I can't tell if people are just bored out of their minds or get off on screwing with you...probably both...anyways...

Likes babysitting other people's animals :)

Last edited:
I love to do that and always get asked too!

TPBM

Is going swimming tomorrow!

No I wish...take me with you? Lol

Wants to murder these obnoxious idiots with their loud exploding fireworks :mad:

Why bother, the fireworks could do it for you.

TPBM - Watched the Capitol Fourth on PBS last night.

True, everyone's gone and it's just me here. I'm craving stuffed peppers lol.

Tpbm needs to put away clean clothes.

Yeah I'm going to bed too...goodnight!

Uhhh...no but I did eat some not so healthy left overs lol

Is tired...

Yea, I had a pretty big day today.

TPBM

Can still hear fire works going off!

Yeah and it irritates the heck out of me! I wish those stupid exploding fireworks (or whatever they are) would blow up in those inconsiderate people's faces...now that I'd enjoy! :)

Wants to get naked and wrap themselves in bubble wrap then roll around on the floor and go *pop*pop*pop* :D

Last edited:
Yeah and it irritates the heck out of me! I wish those stupid exploding fireworks (or whatever they are) would blow up in those inconsiderate people's faces...now that I'd enjoy! :)/QUOTE]

http://news.yahoo.com/police-man-shoots-off-firework-top-head-dies-135937499.html

Well one guy blew off his head, while another part of his leg. :(

Sorry, no bubble wrap for me.

TPBM - feels sorry for people that need alcohol for fun.

Lol I was just joking about wanting to see people get hurt or possibly killed...I was speaking of out frustration of people's annoying behavior...but whatever the world is a crazy place and it doesn't revolve around one person...well...except your world...

and yes I do feel sorry for those people...very

Knows that we can all work together to make this world a better place...

Yes, but when will everyone start? :(

TPBM - Is getting to the point that they're contemplating to leave all the crap behind. Downsizing their possessions to the bare essentials, and moving away.

Back
Top Bottom