the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yea just for a little bit and not at 5am!

TPBM
Can't believe that people actually get into fist fights over things on Black Friday.

I had to look up what that means seagull :)

lets see I've done some shopping and its included over $560 worth of Xmas and B'day stuff not looking forward to my credit card bill later... still got lots of Birthdays in December not just Xmas..

tpbm
is regretting what they bought at the shops because they saw the same product for less and want to return it...

Nope, I don't fall for the bait & switch sales.

TPBM - would rather shop online than in stores.

Yes I would but been so many cocks up lately I scared allso had 250quid screwed off me

Tpbm

Pi88ed off everyone got birthday on top of Christmas

Yes, and I can't find anything in the house unless I eat a spoon full of sugar!

TPBM
Hates it when they're in the shower and the phone rings.

Doesn't bother me, it's on the other side of my place.
I can't hear it when the shower is on. lol

TPBM - has a telephone in every room.

Sometimes. Depends if I bring my cell with me. I forget it often tho, even when I leave the house. :p

Tpbm has always liked nacho cheese Doritos.

I don't but my husband does!

TPBM
Gets Christmas presents they hate.

No their crossed.

TPBM
Puts butter on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and always toasts the bread.

No thanks. My mom eats peanut butter and mayo sandwiches, ew! I do like a peanut butter and frito sandwich. Something about the crunchy, lol.

Tpbm lost their virginity before they were 20.

I'm pretty sure I did but the years around that time are pretty much erased from my brain. I hope it was good though!

TPBM
Learned how to ride a bike without training wheels at a very young age.

Back
Top Bottom