the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yeah, now normally as a sales person I talk shit, but recently I have become very aggressive towards people whom normally I would laugh at.
I need a chill pill.

Tpbm needs a massive break

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

it probably wouldnt hurt, but my day just started, and I got a new contract with new job outline and I have had two seizures in the past two days, and I am tired.

the person below me has a headache, i know i do

Nope...

Has found bigfoot...but can't prove it

Um...haven't tried to find Bigfoot, so...no.

TPBM has to wake up early tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't love beaches, I just like them. I have many fond memories from childhood.

TPBM has almost had a crush/fangirled on a cartoon character...at least once.
(Most HTTYD fans have said that the new Hiccup has been "Neville Longbottomed". I can see the similarity.)

What is HTTYD ?? is that a British thing?
I do not like animation, accept i did like a lot J. Crumb works and felt lonely and empty for the love those characters had. and it was funny as all get out.

TPBM likes being outdoors.

**HTTYD is short for the animated movie called How To Train Your Dragon**

If you're talking about phones, then...no.

TPBM dislikes Science...👎

To say that would mean I hate myself because scientifically speaking...everything is science...

However there are certain aspects of science that could be considered "unlikeable" because of arrogance and obsession spawned by infinite curiousity (i.e. the human ego)

Believes in whatever they want (free will is an illusion...life is a game...as I have said before time is the space in which you make your next move...as you move...so does your universe)

Yes. Ego drives us around in the big 'chess' game.

TPBM:
Is still wondering which is the best move to make in life for Summer this year.

We want to believe there is time to wonder...but there isn't...as our body stands still our mind wanders....everything is constant motion...become one with the invisible, infinite, and omniscient...

Hates early appts....

Early appts are nice, then you've got the rest of the day to do what ever you want. If it's a dr appt usually the earlier you go the better because you don't have to sit in the waiting room for 3 hours past your appt time to get in to see him.

TPBM
Needs to do a ton of yard work

No I already said before I don't have a yard and even if I did I would never do yard work because of my allergies!!!

Is going to masterbate then fall asleep

No, My lover is visiting from Wisconsin. We have each other all night.

Is all-ready concerned about the predicted HOT Summer this year.

Didn't know they were saying it's going to be very hot. Luckily we have air conditioners in the house. When I go outside I'm going to want to wear clothes that don't make me too hot - I don't look too good in a bikini.

TPBM
Ran out of milk and didn't realize it till they went to have a bowl of cereal this morning.

No, did my food shopping Yesterday.

TPBM gets really frustrated when people don't appreciate it when someone does something to help them.

SO true. And stupid me keeps on helping. Sigh..

Tpbm has a crick in their neck.

Back
Top Bottom