the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope, my head feels good..

TPBM wants to rock and roll all night and party every day! (as in party)

Last edited:
That's not very reasonable let alone realistic lol

Has something important to say...

True. I can rock and roll and party all night if I want to. :). Bummer you can't MrE...lol

Tpbm loves rock and roll.

Jumping to conclusions much? I never said I "can't" do anything...this is a matter of opinion not fact...in this case I'd rather not do such a thing because well like I said it's not reasonable let alone realistic (imo)...however...I can have fun and enjoy myself when it's appropriate and in the manner in which I choose :)

I will listen to and/or play various forms of music depending on my mood...

Just want's to have fun

Last edited:
Sounds good to me, if I could get paid doing it even better. :)

TPBM has a secret they kept for many years.

I don't know. I woke up at 1pm. My day has hardly started.

TPBM has never watched a Bollywood film.

Don't even know what that is so affirmative...

Is feeling confident

I have never done any garden work, so I don't know.

MrE - Bollywood is the Hollywood for Indians. America has Hollywood films, India has Bollywood films. Examples of Bollywood actors and actresses include: Amitabh Bachchan (very famous, played a small role in The Great Gatsby), Shah Rukh Khan (very famous), Anil Kapoor (quite famous, was in Slumdog Millionaire), Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor.

TPBM likes watching cartoons such as Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.

You know it! and I'm wearing my DJ Marvin Martian shirt now! :D

Has a pedometer on their smartphone (I love it 8))

I don't own a smartphone or any type of cellphone. But I do own a pedometer.

TPBM buys a new cellphone as often as they come out.

Nope usually buy a new mobile phone every 2 - 3 years

TPBM doesn't like arrogant people or people who think theyre better then you

Not sure. I get that joke, though.

TPBM is scared of thunder.
(Huge storms where I live in the UK)

not really, but thunder here causes flash fires and people to lose their houses,
will be glad when i go home. there has been a fire of some sort almost every day I have been out here.

the person below me appreciates watches

Yes I do and I love them. I'm going to start wearing a new watch in September/October.

TPBM at least once a month has one of those moments when they're fed up of taking their Epilepsy medication (but they still take it).

YES! And it's usually the day when I've spilled all of them on the floor when I took them out of the pill case! I get to spend a lot of time searching all over the floor to find them so the cats don't get them.

TPBM
Wears contacts

nope, i love my glasses,
broken orbitals and all, they are durable,

the person below me likes senseless violence

Nope. I aim and try to be a pacifist, but a little violence may be needed in situations such as self-defence or stopping a crime (i.e. Robbery).

TPBM has a large shed in their backyard.

Back
Top Bottom