the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope. I just opened a nice "Tear and Share" packet of Starburst!

TPBM has watched at least two Disney movies within this month.

Yeah! I love popping the bubbles! If you've seen the bubble wrap dance scene from Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium, then you can guess that I want to try that out too! :D

TPBM gets hyper quite easily.

Who doesn't? I think we all have our moments lol

Has seen a tornado in person...

everyone needs a new hobby,
even if it is light up hula hoops.

I was out side a venue last weekend and I saw a girl soaking parts of hula hoop in lighter fluid, it was another reason for me not to attend a rave.

the person below me, wants a sandwich

gross, i like my beef to be moist,

the person below me likes their steaks bloody

No I'm wearing nothing today...

Is happy and they know it :D

Had some this afternoon, don't want any more.

TPBM

Needs to go to the grocery store!

Nope. It's nearly 05:30 here in the UK and I'm eating an omelette in a sandwich, size small.

TPBM likes purple.

nope, need to go after I check with my neurologist about my jaw swelling from RTLS.

TPBM hates going to the dentist.

Back
Top Bottom