Past member stopping in to say Hello!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Awesome! So great to see you again!

I'm a bit embarrassed honestly. I'm getting a bit older now and my vision isn't what it once was. I misread the instructions when composing that email. The forum software was supposed to replace [name] with your username when it sends you your email. At least, that is what I thought. Turns out, the software is looking for curly brackets, not square brackets. I was supposed to write {name} when I composed the email. I would have corrected it and resent, but the email server is already screaming uncle from the ~6,000 emails I already sent. :paperbag:

Hello friends also stopping here to say hello. I had a tough times in past but i am glad to tell everything seems to be ok for now. From about 97 when i was 17 my seizures began as theatrical grand mals, i started to eat Depakine Chrono 500 mg every 12 hours but hard to tell how much it helped. From 2016 im seizure free only have some auras in about 3 months intervals. I am now 43 years old and every 12 hours i take Depakine 500 mg, Levetiracetam 1500 mg and Midza 100 mg. I wish you all the best and feel free to ask me anything if you want <via PM> Blessings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on reaching 20 years.
I'm pretty sure I joined in 2007 when the return of my seizures was still fairly new. I just did what the neuro told me 🙄 but learnt so much from here especially some great advice leading to my surgery

I don't come on as much now but still check in every so often 😉

Got email on great news that this place was turning 20yrs old. Apologies for not coming by more often but this place did its thing for me when I needed it. Someplace to know I was not alone, both in what I was going through as far as my condition and just daily life.
The people here are so supportive and wonderful and I this goes for another 20 years.
Congratulations!!!!

Congrats to twenty years of cwe, thank you so much Bernard! This site has been pure Gold for me in the past, I must remember to visit. Thanks to all of you who have either helped or entertained me way back to my short time here. I hope I contributed when confident enough to reply to messages posted. Long may cwe be of service :)

but still wanted to say hello to a lot of people here, no matter how bad my memory, they are always hard to forget

Back
Top Bottom