32 y/o guy named Bob, new to forum

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I guess I've been epileptic for about 10 years now, and can't believe I never sought out an internet forum before.

I can't say how relieving it is to read about other people's experiences and no longer have to feel like I'm the only one dealing with this crap. I'm certainly not glad anyone else has epilepsy, but it's comforting to know I'm not the only person to ever wake up naked standing in the middle of the street.

Thanks for creating this forum. I look forward to reading about everyone's experiences and drawing strength from them.

Bob

Hi Bob, welcome to CWE!

You're in great company here. I hope you feel free to explore the different forums and to post/chat as the mood strikes!

Best,
Nakamova

Welcome Bob!

Bob,

You are in the right place and you are not alone. I am a parent of a 16 year old who had her first seizure on May 1 and her 4th this morning.

In my short time here, I have found the members of this forum to be knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. I'm sure you too will find the CWE family helpful and supportive.

Tom

Welcome Bob,

Never did the naked thing, however that does sound kind of interesting. :pop:
My forte is drawing large crowds in public places with a variety of several vocalizations ranging from profuse apologizing to screaming at the top of my lungs. It's been a wild ride for sure.

You'll like it here, we have beer! :beer:

Welcome Bob!

I'm a newb here too, but I totally get that feeling of relief you mentioned - I should have looked for a forum like this years ago! :)

Back
Top Bottom