first time here

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing your OB/GYN is working with the southend! Because epilepsy can happen at ANY age. Mine began at age 47. We have several members here who have also had epilepsy begin after age 50.

Men, women, it doen't matter a lick! Although I must admit, I haven't met too many transgender, so I can't say much about that. :oops:

I doubt very much your hormonal treatments have much to do with yours. You have obviously been taking hormones for some time and if they were going to be an issue, it would have happened much sooner.

:embarrassed:
I doubt very much your hormonal treatments have much to do with yours. You have obviously been taking hormones for some time and if they were going to be an issue, it would have happened much sooner.

Exactly!
I began the process of becoming Lisa in January 1996. I find it a little implausible to suggest I go almost ten years without any problems and then develop epilepsy from hormones!
And I have not mentioned this before (I don't think), but except for three transsexual friends, I have virtually nothing to do with the entire gay/les/bi/trans community. I do not attend their annual Pride festivals nor look for support from these people.
I am an artist, a musician, a composer, a writer, a poet.
An American writer AND composer, name of Paul Bowles, was quoted one time as saying: "Never try to do both composing and writing, because you will be remembered for neither."
Enough said.
LR

Yea, well, when I decide / if I decide to try to publish some fiction, I will use a different name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom