Ginko biloba

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

137Alice

Pillar
Reaction score
Hi, folks, thanks to u all and one more question. Does anyone have any info on ginko and epi? I found very little and my doc says that i can try it. He gave me a small lecture on herbal meds the conclusion being that perhaps there is no harm in it, though he doesn`t know of any conclusive clinical researches. I really would like to hear from people who are more in my shoes than my doc as much as i like him. In Europe the med is called Tebonin.

Back
Top Bottom