Greetings!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No I don't leave the house period. when I do it's only with my mother. I do know them but there two cities away. I have no car and my mom is always at work, busy doing bills, or busy doing homework.

Thanks for caring. 谢谢 (thank you)
阿雷亚(àléiyā)

Nǐ hǎo xiǎo àléiyā,

You love writing, and you have a true talent there. I would like to go back to Robin's suggestion; I think it’s a great one. Would you consider writing your medical story (not to share with all, for you) to send to some medical institutions? Would be happy to try help look up addresses you could post it to and no doubt the CWE crew can make some great suggestions.

After work I will have a good look at your blog :), cool....you keep impressing me and girl you have real talent for many things.

Chazu is thinking of you.

:paperbag: thanks. I don't try to be talented or anything. And it's nothing special. really. I just got it up and running last night so there are only two enteries. I just hope you aren't scared of people who are different (har, I don't mean epileptic different)

And I could try it but I don't know who to send it to. My mom is making me choose between doctors that are in my preexisting condition insurance plane... in case I get it.
But I need to do something. I had two seizures last night. then spent the rest of the night shaking like a leaf in a storm. My hands in particular.

àléiyā

Nǐ hǎo xiǎo àléiyā,

At the very least pleased to hear you can maybe see a medical professional but when will you know if you can do this? Maybe your Mom just wants to make sure you secure a doctor from the list allowded and not upset the flow until confirmed, I can understand this.

But if you are not going to be able to see one, you could consider writing the letter, seriously we can help you look for address to send it to, it would be worth a shot…always options out there.

Pray you are feeling a bit better now. Chazu is thinking of you.

"Scared of people who are different" oh no, absolutely not. Each and every one of us is unique, that’s a pleasure not a pain :)

Last edited:
yeah I do understand where you are coming from. I don't know yet if I will get this. I'll probably know more tomorrow. I also just contacted a lawyer t o fight for disability. :D I'm hoping he can help and I can win. Then I won't MIND waiting. Because then I'll be able to afford it.

And, My head hurts, I'm on/off sick to my stomach and slightly dizzy.

And that's good. Hope you like the site. It's still not much!

Nǐ hǎo xiǎo àléiyā,

Had a look at your blog, you are a lady of much talent.

I am praying your received some uplifting news, and that hopefully someone will go to battle with you to help fight for your rights, whatever they may be.

谢谢,插足。 :)
xie xie, Chazu

I'm finally getting some blogs in daily, taking up that big black page! HAha. I'm going to be posting more of my artwork little by little.... I think. I don't want people overwhelmed by too many. then they'll get bored!

Today's been just as eghn as the rest of them. Slightly dizzy and disoriented but other then that, things seem fine.

àléiyā

Nǐ hǎo xiǎo àléiyā,

Nice to hear you say things seem fine :), if only for a moment it can be cherished.

So the art is all your own work, will you ever cease to amaze me. I am thinking not :) Have fun with your blog and no doubt not only you will have fun..I will stop in every so often for a peek at your work…

Artist (yes you), how do you say that in Chinese?

Chazu thinking of you.

Nǐ hǎo,

It keeps going up and down. I'm back to doing bad again.

yes, all my art is my own. I would never steal. And thanks? I guess I don't find myself all that talented. haha. And artist is Yìshùjiā (藝術家) in Chinese.

Nǐ hǎo xiǎo Yìshùjiā,

Keeping an eye on your blog :) to see how u doing.

Hope u feeling a bit better today..

I'm doing better thanks. :) I'm going to take my test and start on lessons 4,5 and 6 . Exciting! And I should be done with my photo's today. More art! haha.

Hope your doing well.

Nǐ hǎo xiǎo Yìshùjiā,

I pray you are still in the feeling better mode.any news (good I pray) on your medical care?

Now then, "More art" u talented bunny...

How do you say bunny in Chinese?

I'm still feeling a little better. a bit tired from the meds but other then that fine. Yeah I haven't been able to download them yet to my blog. I should soon though. Maybe tonight.

小兔
Xiǎo tù

Nǐ hǎo xiǎo Yìshùjiā,

Wow, very nice to hear you are still feeling a wee bit better...I hope it remains same :)

Chazu thinking of you.

Doubtful, but thanks. I had Another one last night... more like a partial. Nothing big... but it still hurt!

Nǐ hǎo xiǎo Yìshùjiā,

I noticed on your blog that the Chinese translation is not working..?

I pray today it better day..

Chazu is thinking of you. XXX

ATM, we are at our limit to any outside help we can receive. We've tried almost all government help sites. We are applying for one insurance company run by the government but we haven't gotten an answer back yet.

So sorry for you situation. My prayers are going out to you.

The insurance that you're applying for - is it the government insurance for people with pre-existing conditions? I am about to apply for that but I had to wait 6 months of being uninsured before applying. My husband had a seizure while we were uninsured.

So sorry for you situation. My prayers are going out to you.

The insurance that you're applying for - is it the government insurance for people with pre-existing conditions? I am about to apply for that but I had to wait 6 months of being uninsured before applying. My husband had a seizure while we were uninsured.

Yes, it is actually. though atm we're STILL waiting for it to be put into the system. a month after we gave them all of our information. -_-

Back
Top Bottom