Happy Thanksgiving

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To all my friends here I wish you all a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving.

Thank you for all your kind words and the confidence you have given me. Be Safe.

Happy Thanksgiving to you Ben!....

Wishing you a safe holiday!
:rock:

Thanks Ron. I hope everyone here (in the USA at least!) has a great Thanksgiving holiday. :)

I give thanks for CWE. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Happy Thankgiving Everyone :) Hope everyone has a safe and filling day :)

I'm outside smoking the Turkey ....

Just don't ask me which end I light up!
:lol:

Happy T'day to you too Ben and thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

TURKEY.jpg

I hope all you who celebrated Thanksgiving had a great day. Danny had 2 sz's during the day. One at 12:05 for about 1 minute and 40 seconds the second at 3:23 for 3 minutes and 30 seconds. We called 911 when it reached the 3 minute mark b/c in my mind I was like if it was going to last for 5 minutes and I had to give him the diastat we would have to go to the hospital anyway and I wanted the emt's to be there.

At 3 in the morning Danny woke up moaning went in there and he was hot, got motrin in him only for him to have a fiberal sz moments later. He did have a low grade fever during the day (99.?).

Talked to the Neuro Friday, they seem to think the one's during the day might have been fiberal too. I want to hope and believe that they were but his fiberal and focal's look so different and the one's during the day "looked" focal.

He has been sz free 14 days til that point, so if it was fiberal then st least the medicine is working so far.

Who knows, in the words of Alexandre Dumas in the Counte of Monti Cristo, "Until God comes down and tells us what life wil be, life can be summed up in these words; Wait and Hope..."

Regards

Stacy is more susceptible to seizures when she is sick. The meds raise the seizure threshold and fever/illness lowers it.

I hope Danny is feeling better today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom