Hello

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ACMommyX3

New
Reaction score
Hello my name is Ariel. I have been on this site before, but its been quite a while and I can't remember my info. I have two daughters Jayde who will be 3 in October and Eris who is 15 months. I am due with my first son, Thomas, November 11th and am getting fixed after I have him. I am with my true love and although my son isn't his (sadly I was raped by my ex) he is gonna help me with him.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Hello Ariel! And hello to Jayde and Eris and pretty soon to Thomas. Take very good care of yourself these days, Ariel, and I hope you keep posting. There are good ideas on this forum and good people.

Thank you. I loved this site when I was on it before and I'm glad to be back.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Hi Ariel! Welcome back! I wish the best of health to you and your growing family.

Back
Top Bottom