Hello

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

twincedar

New
Reaction score
Hi I have been reading your site because my son (10.5 years old )had his first seizure episode last week. We are from North Carolina.

Hi twincedar, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Make yourself at home here. :)

Hi Twincedar: Welcome to this wonderful support group. I'm from Pennsylvania and have found this site to have such great members and a lot of useful information that isn't available anywhere else. I wish you and your son the best of luck. Sincerely, Josie

Welcome to CWE! :) Feel free to ask questions, chime in, or just vent when needed. :) Check out the library here at the site....there's a lot of fantastic info. Also, we have a couple teens that log on here too. :) So if your son would like to log on, he can. :)

Hi TwinCedar -
I too found this site when my 14 yr old started having seizures. It is a great place for information and support.

Hi TwinCedar

and welcome to CWE! This is such a neat place!!! You've found a wonderful home here for you and your son.

Feel free to vent, or whatever you may need to do here. There's plenty of nooks and crannies to check out in the house that Mr B (Bernard) has built us. Buckeye should be around soon with his wonderful coffee. Sit back, kick up your feet, and stay a while. Enjoy yourself.

You might want to check out this thread:

http://www.coping-with-epilepsy.com/forums/tags/epilepsy+101.html

Good luck, and take care,

Meetz
:rock:

I am sure that you will find this place as helpful as I have.

:hello: TwinCedar!

Welcome to CWE, and I'm so sorry to
hear about your son having seizures.

:(

I surely hope this site becomes a very
helpful resource and source of help for
you and of comfort as well!

Sending you lots of hugs!

hugs.gif

:cheers:

Welcome TwinCedar. The parents of children with epilepsy are such an important part of this site.

Have a cup of coffee and stay awhile.

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom