hello everyone

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hi

I am Chandan. I have been living with this disease for 30 years of my life.
Of late the day to day activities have been going from bad to worse. I am looking forward to gain support from you all.

Regards,
Chandan

Hi Chandan - Welcome to CWE

Join the party. Though I don't have E, I care for a teen that does. I have found quite a lot of support from the members here. I hope you settle right in.

Hello Chandan~
Welcome to CWE Board. You will get alot of support from many members on this board. Everyone on here understands your situation in some way even if they dont have Epilepsy. Just like Robin, she has a daughter with it. But if you ever need something just ask and I am sure you will get answers or support from anyone on here. ;)

Hi there

Chandan. You'll find that the house here that Mr B has built for us here at CWE is a WONDERFUL place to be. You'll really want to check out the different nooks and crannies in it. The Library, the Padded Room, the Lounge, the Kitchen....even Speber's Auditorium.

Feel free to ask all the questions you want, wherever appropriate; rant & rave if you need to in the Padded room. We have some neat Social Groups, too.

Buckeye should be around with some of his yummy coffee soon......:cheers:

I did already answer your other post......I think you're really going to like it here. We're really a pretty friendly bunch, I promise.

Meetz
:rock:

Hello Chandan - I'm glad to meet you. :) Welcome to such a good place.

Namasté Chandan, welcome to the forum. :hello:

There is a lot of information to be found here. Make yourself at home. :)

:hello: Chandan!

Welcome to CWE and feel free to
browse around and make yourself
a home!

Hi Chandan

Welcome to CWE, you've come to the right place for support

Take Care

The Crazy Monkey

Thanks a ton for welcoming me guys. I am looking forward to interact with you all, create new friends here, help all the people with whatever I can do.

Cheers!

Hello Chandan!

Welcome to CWE. :) Feel free to ask questions, vent, or just chime in. :) We're a friendly crowd, as you can tell. :)

Back
Top Bottom