Hello everyone, this is my first time posting

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Thankful

New
Reaction score
I am 52 yrs old and I'm one of the lucky ones. I had Partial Complex Seizures for 20 yrs. November 1998, I had craniotomy to remove the adnormality on my right TPL that was causing the seizures. I am now "seizure free" for 13 yrs.:)

Welcome to CWE Thankful

It's always good to see things work out so well.

I'm sure you'll give a lot of people here the optimism we all need.

Please, make yourself at home, look around and accept a complimentary cup of coffee :cheers: (we should have tea somewhere if you don't drink coffee).

Reall good to hear that u came out of all! Keep posting and telling experiences so that all of us can gain from ur experience. keep enjoying tea/coffee with Eric!

Back
Top Bottom