Hello, it's been awhile

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Renee. I do not have epilepsy, however I know many wonderful loving friends and family members who have this disorder and are affected by it. Also, I have/had been a caregiver for the last 20+ years to my husband Spence, who had epilepsy and sadly, died last November from Sudden Unexpected Death In Epilepsy. My husband loved this forum (great job Bernard and Stacy) and all the members on it and this forum helped him greatly in dealing with his Epilepsy. All the love and support and information that is provided on this forum is so crucial and helps so many people and makes you feel like you are not alone. I know it helped me over the years with Spence when he would be down with his seizures and I could reach out to his friends on the forum for support.

Last edited:
Hi Renee,

It's so nice to meet you. It was a pleasure to know Spence & i'm sure everyone will agree that he is terribly missed.

Last edited:
Flowerchild

Good to have you aboard and I am sorry for your loss. Sadly I was not lucky enough to meat this wonderful person Spence. But you are most welcome here and hopefully we will see more of you.

Hi CQ and Fedup,
Thanks so much for the welcoming! Spence is dearly missed by all. He always enjoyed your humor and jokes, looking forward to that.
I agree with your slogo CQ, Laughter is key.:roflmao:
Renee

Hi Flowerchild, nice to meet you. Could tell you were special because Spence was so special too.

Best,
Nakamova

Hi Renee,

Spence is truly missed here at CWE and I'm sure by you, too. Thank-you for taking the time to drop in and reminding us of a remarkable person. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom