Hello, new to site

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ashmstng, thank you so much for the prayers, I really appreciate it so much, this is such a wonderful place to have found. I do feel blessed. I will keep you posted. Sincerely, CZ

Your Welcome!
I hope you like it here so far. I am happy you are blessed. Keep us posted on everything. Take care.

Hi There
Welcome to CWE, I'm sure you will find your time here both supportive and informative. Sorry to hear you are having a bad time, I'm just getting over my second lot of brain surgery so it's all happening!

Keep smiling, and enjoy CWE!

Love

Elaine x

Back
Top Bottom