Hey

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my last rant on the subject (until next time) just remember the body does not always read the text book.... took cough med once and ended up blind...docs said it had never happened before...not the way I wanted to make history if you know what I mean

haha yeah i understand that, no before when i became allergic to meds it always showed on my feets! And usually it started pretty soon after starting!

But i just dont wanne start a new med, im sick of it, it completely destroys my life, with Lamictal it took 6 months before i stared feeling well again. And so far Lamictal has been the only thing that works on me. The rest just makes me tired and sometimes a little bit aggressive.
So im hoping its just gonne disappear!

Sleep apnea. I have that and I am always extremely tired. Part of it could be because of seizures I have. I am also dealing with depression and anxiety attacks. Some days are extremely tough for me. Some days I don't want to face the world.

I use the VNS its done pretty for me. I had mine for about five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom