Hi - another newbie here!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nikkal

New
Reaction score
a newbie to this forum anyway!

I don't have epilepsy myself, but several of my friends do - including one of the most important people in my life, a very very dear friend.

Some have really good control through AEDs, others don't. DearFriend has pretty lousy control - he seems to be part of that really unlucky %age for whom AEDs just take the edge off :( Another friend was "lucky" - she had BFE as a kid and totally and completely outgrew it (as I understand is the case with most BFE cases).

I'm really passionate about science and health issues as I have my own set of health problems, and used to be a pharmacy technician. I'm now an accountant who works in a kind of non-traditional accounting job.

Oh, and I can get kinda chatty sometimes :)

Hi, and welcome to the board! Feel free to ask any questions you may have about what your friend is going through (and you by extension), and even any questions about Epilepsy in general.

Hi Nikkal, welcome to CWE!

Best,
Nakamova

thanks everyone - CQ:) - I LOVE your sigline!
Thankyou,

I loved it when I saw it as it suits me :). I find being able to see the positive side of things plus having a good sense of humour makes it a little bit easier to cope with the hard things in life :)

Back
Top Bottom