Hi from Australia

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

rayray

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone, another Australian here i'm Raymond 38 from Perth. I had my first seizure the day before my 13th birthday. Then had many (tonic clonic) through my early teens and they stopped around when i was 16. then the day before my 30th birthday started having seizures again have had on and of to the present day.

Welcome Rayray.

I was born with my seizures. It's great that yours stopped for a few years. Gives you a bit of a break.

Also I gave you your own thread so you can get a good welcoming here at CWE.

Hi Ray! Welcome! I am also in Aus but all the way over in Brisbane.

More Aussies yay!! I'm in Townsville, both my son and I were diagnosed with epilepsy 3 months apart. Hope you are well.

Hey and welcome to the site! We're getting quite an influx of Aussies lately! Also, not looking forward to playing yous in the rugby world cup. Strong team!

hi Ray and welcome, I'm way over the other side too on the Gold Coast but am in Melbourne right now gearing up for surgery on the 15th.

Hi Ray,

Another Aussie here :D.

Welcome to the forum

Feel better soon. And congrats on having an Aussie win the US Tennis Open.

yes its a rollercoaster ride thats for sure ,but we are all here to support one another through the highs and the lows with understanding ....chin up and may your days be happier soon :)

hi Rayray

another aussie here, in Sydney. Welcome have haven't been here long but have enjoyed the reads and the contact with everyone

Back
Top Bottom