Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainy

New
Reaction score
Keeping this short and sweet.....I am a 40yr. old wife and mother with epilepsy. My first seizure was in 1980 and I was diagnoised "idiopathic seizures". I take Dilantin daily. My seizures are pretty much controlled but I have been having problems with my blood levels lately. I have a teenage daughter who was recently diagnoised with epilepsy as well. What a wonderful thing to pass on to your children. Not!

My medical problems related to epilepsy over the years are many but could be worse. I just try to deal with it but do get down in the dumps sometimes. Right now is one of these times. :cry:

Looking forword to communicating with everyone.

Thanks,
Brainy
:D

Hi brainy, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Stacy's mother (and so on down the maternal tree branch) also had epilepsy. I hope our children didn't get it. So far, so good.

Make yourself at home here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom