Hi Everyone My Name is David And I`m New Here

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Doesn't offend me mate,we all have our pasts.We cant get away from that but we can change.And yes your right the drugs don't help us epileptics thats for sure!!!

Im from a wee bit north off Inverness,bout 34/40 miles.What about yourself?

i`m just in wishaw its about 16 miles outside glasgow and 32 from edinburgh, i`ve been in Inverness partying man LOL was at university of Abertae in Dundee ended up on mad road trip woke up 3 days layer in some lass` bed in Inverness LMAO

Will you be quite close to Kelty then? Sounded like a good party though!!!

AHHH i know where you are man i got a few friends go fishing up your wae loch leven i beleive, i`ll have to ask em there usually up about 3 times per year depending on weather and circumstances, that should be very close to yourself

I just used to know a few boys from Kelty.But are you talking about Inverness area,im not to sure about a Loch Leven but you are possibly right,there are tons off hill lochs up with me.Ill ask my dad he's right into his fishing.Just phoned him but he's flaked out drunk,ill ask him tommorow.Although the name rings a bell,and i do know a lot off people from the citys come up here fishing and camping.

i got banned dude, said ban will never be lifted its Quiggy here, dont know what i done man

Did they not give you a explanation,thats strange can you not pm a moderator and find out?

Perhaps it was your tattoo,i think there is something in the rules about no political views??? Are you allowed to stay on as Davie?

Hi quig/davey

I apologize about the abrupt banning of your account, it's been reinstated. I sent a pm before I read this thread with a polite request to change the avatar. I can see how it can make some people uncomfortible. Thank you for offering to change it. Very much appreciated, and please do. :)

Which acct do you want to keep? We're only allowed one..

thank you very much for letting me stay i would like to keep this account if possible, i was only showing the tattoo`s in another forum i did say i was going to remove them but thank you for understanding. i`m not a racist in any way i just have a past that is behind me and the answer i got on the site one guy posted mentioned nazi camp and i had to show him. but again i appologize for the pics and it wont happen again

Davie

You're welcome Davie. And thank you SO much for understanding. :)

Cool av, ZZ top rox. ;)

i`m prob there biggest fan , build a 34 coupe a few years back man, just didnt have the zz HEHE, well i took all your advice an i`ve managed to get an appointment with my neurologist today at 3pm, i`m gonna get this sorted medication wise. also if i think she`s not up to the task i`m going to look for a new neurologist somewhere else

Good luck with your Neuro,sorry if i keep logging in and out my laptop is doing things it shouldn't be doing.

tell me about it i got an 8grand gaming machine thats been givin me gerif all day aswell, hard drives dissapearing then reapearing etc i know the feeling :roflmao:

I can get on,type a message send it,then it just jams and i can't get anywhere else on the board.Also when i log off it wont shut down or takes ages and i have to switch it off using the on/off button............its doing my head in.On my bros computer now,at least it works!!!

have u installed anything recently , check your programs man might have added sum shoddy toolbar like babylon or avira etc just uninstall em or do a full system restor back to yesterday, usually works man :mrt:

Nah i dont think so,just cds but i have deleted all them cos there were over a hundred in it.But ill have a check later on.Cheers for the advice!!!

Back
Top Bottom