Hiya

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

My name is Kateiscool my sister out of the blue my sister had a seizuire then another one and then the hospital said its epilepsy . I came on here just to read information and learn all about it and get some support in case she had a fit with me and I am quite worried when that time comes. Hope you dont mind me being on here.

Hi Kateiscool.
Welcome to the Board. I hope you get all of the information or help you need on this board. Goodluck with your sister. :)

Hi Kateiscool, welcome to the forum. :hello:

You are absolutely welcome here. Please make yourself at home and feel free to ask questions, rant and rave, or share a joke. :)

Hi Kateiscool - Your sister is lucky to have you.
I am glad that you decided to join us here at CWE. I don't have E but my daughter does. Rebecca is 16 and she has had a rough past two years. We are seeing good results recently from neurofeedback therapy. You can read about her journey below.

:hello:

Hi Kateiscool. Best wishes for your sister from Ohio.

Come visit us anytime and don't be afraid to ask questions. We will try to answer what we can and share our experiences with you. Enjoy the site.

:cheers:

Hi Kateiscool! Welcome to CWE. Feel free to look around, and make sure you check out the library. :) Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have. We're a friendly bunch, and although we can't give you medical answers, we can answer your questions based on our own experiences. Learning about epilepsy will take some of the fear out of it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom