I need your help please!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!! :woot:
My name is Marko, momentarilly 37 & have a looong experience with Epilepsy/ am momentarilly on 600mg of Tegratol & 150mg of Topomax per day

Now the reason why im asking for your help is because im reading & finding out more an more that Fish oil is very important too, because it contains Omega / vitamin D which is not provided in 'anty seizure' tablets

The answer that I Can Not Find is IS IT SAFE TO DRINK FISH OIL TABLETS TOGETHER WITH TEGRATOL?????

If Anyone could give me an answer Please Ill give you a Big :hugs: !!!

Thank you !!!

Thank you Very much / this site that Youve sent me is the best one yet ive got about Fish oil

I had bad experience with Epilin / attack, Tegretol is 'workin' but again, what im tryin to find out is, is it safe to take F.O. together with Teg

Thanks again :hugs: / promissed a Hug to whomever helps me & youre the one :)

Hope ill find the info...

Marko

It is possible to get rid of all side effects from Tegretol because I did.

Back
Top Bottom